Thursday, September 4, 2008

NEW ITEMS TODAY!

I'm so happy to bring you some new PEZ items today! Not only do we have our usual awesome PEZ Earrings but, we also have

PEZ French Clip Set with Swarovski Crystals,

PEZ Stripes Pin Set
CupKake Artillery Logo Earrings with Swarovski Crystals,
Heart Your PEZ Earrings with Swarovski Crystals,
PEZ Stacked Brooch Necklace

What fun! What Craziness! What an Awesome thing to ware!

Some other news: The CupKake artillery Flicker Stream is back! Link is to your left. Please check us out and comment and add contact to your hearts content.

may smiles light your face and candy grace your ears,
lac

3 comments:

Brazilians Paradise said...

OMG these are so cute :)!!! I love that They are made out of PEZ!!! Too cool

AshleySpatula said...

I love these, I would have never thought to use PEZ as a craft supply!

you have a very cute blog!

Anonymous said...

OOOO, I love the necklace the most! Very cool Lacy, good work!