Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Items, Light box, and Prototypes!

Two new items up today! Shell and Pearl Necklace and Yellow Pez and Green Swarovski crystal gems Ear Studs. Go check them out in my Etsy store.


My light box is great. I still have to go outside to use it, but still awesome! Here is a link to the Storque Article with directions to make it. http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/howTos/article/fortys-foto-tips-2-make-a-light-box/244/

Prototypes I'm working on:
Pez holey-type-shoe accessories
Wire wrapped rings with multiple beads
Wire wrapped rings with strange beads.
I still need to get a mandrel..so it might be a while before these hit the store.

Please leave a comment and tell me what yall think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am LOVING the rings! Those are just really awesome!

Anonymous said...

I received my Shell & Pearl necklace, ear rings & ring today, and couldn't be more pleased. The pictures don't do them justice. The necklace hung perfectly with my "satin-like" camisole top. Got several compliments when I wore them on my birthday!

And the gift box and drawstring bag were the icing on the "cupkake."

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

"K" in Tyler Texas